Thursday, August 4, 2011

17 Days Until Our Wedding! JULY 5, 2011

  • Tuesday, July 5, 2011 6:40 AM, EDT

Hello everyone! The big day is only 17 days away and we are so very excited! I did the final fitting for the dress and it looks great! I'm just hoping I don't roll all over it. I believe everything is in place except chris and I should probably practice our first dance! I also want to through in a thank you to BraunAability for providing me with a van as I planned out this wedding! It made leaving the house and going out to places as much as needed and wanted so much easier. And of course I want to thank 1800 Registry for giving me the wedding and honeymoon of my dreams! I don't think I'd be having a typical wedding and certainly not any sort of honeymoon. Y'all are amazing! I will officially be on the today show on august 5th as soon as we get back from the honeymoon! Make sure to watch!


The new bike and wheelchair should be here this week and I'm obviously looking forward to that. Also, lulus.com sent me another package of adorable clothes and shoes. This has seriously been one crazy year and beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment